Sunday 3 January 2016

Vote for me to be the new face of Le Keux Vintage Salon 2016!

Aloha my Cherrypies!

So I recently entered a competition to be the new face of Le Keux Vintage Salon. If you haven't heard of this salon then I massively suggest you checking them out, it's the perfect place for us vintage loving gals and it's like stepping back in time to a 50s beauty salon when you step inside. It is literally the salon that came out of my dreams so winning this competition would be a dream come true for me and it would mean being on their posters and their cosmetics range. This would be a huge achievement for me and it would mean the world to me if you could take a second to vote for me by clicking 'like' on the Le Keux Facebook page and both their Instagram pages. I will put the links down below.

Thank you so much and here's to an amazing 2016!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeKeuxVintageSalon/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lekeuxcosmetics/

Coco Von Vintage x






No comments:

Post a Comment