Thursday 26 March 2015

Lust Haves #1

Aloha everyone! As this is my first blog post I thought I’d talk about all the things that I’m loving at the moment and share with you what is going to be making me poor on payday!




I’m seriously in love with these sunglasses by Kenley Collins. The cat eye shape is amazing and the colour is to die for, you can also pick these up in black (and white from her US site) but I’m loving the pink. Definitely want to pick up a pair of these for summer. You can nab yourself a pair from Atypical Girl



As soon as I saw this skirt by the The Oblong Box Shop my heart stopped, I’m a sucker for novelty prints so this skirt is right up my alley. I recently bought the Palm Springs flamingo skirt and the quality of these skirts is amazing. There are also so many other novelty print skirts on the website but this is definitely my favourite, you can pick up one of these beauts soon on The Oblong Box Shop



Miss L Fire are killing me with these shoes, anyone who knows me knows that I have a slight obsession with flamingos so these shoes are just my dream come true. I love all Miss L Fire shoes and I purchased the Cherry Pop sandals they brought out last year and they are simply amazing so I can’t wait to get my hands on these. You can also pick these up at Campbell Crafts



Being a tropical loving gal this is my perfect cardigan. It’s just so super duper cute, I love the little flamingos all over it and the peachy colour. Its definitely an addition to my wardrobe that I need! I shall be getting mine from Campbell Crafts

Thanks for reading Guys and Dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment