Monday 30 March 2015

Review - Benefit Roller Lash



Aloha everyone, I purchased this Benefit Roller Lash the other day because id seen it all over Instagram and I have to say I'm in love, I was a huge fan of the Benefit "They're real!" mascara but I think this one beats it . So first off I have to say I'm a huge sucker for cute packaging and this product is no exception. I'm totally in love with the retro feel, it even has a harlequin pattern on it on the box! I also love how the handle looks like a little pink hair roller so being a vintage gal these are major bonus points!



 The mascara itself gives a really great length to the eyelashes which I love and it really does feel like it curls the lash too. I also really like that its not clumpy and gives a smooth look. For me its great because it gives a wide eyed effect and I have pretty small eyes so I'm always on the look out for makeup that gives the appearance of bigger and brighter eyes. The fact that its waterproof and long lasting is also really great! The price is a little more than I usually pay for mascara but to get great makeup you do have to spend that little extra. All in all I would definitely recommend this mascara to any gal vintage lover or not, you can pick up one at Benefit.

Thanks for reading Guys and Dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment