Monday 25 May 2015

Spotlight on - Doodad and Fandango

Aloha everyone, so I thought I'd do a post today on a company I came across called Doodad and Fandango. I first became aware of this company because I saw the amazing Tess Holliday wearing them on Instgram and instantly was in love, and its not hard to see why because the earrings are amazing!!


Being the tropical obsessed gal I am I just had to get the pineapple and the flamingo earrings, and I am so in love with them. These are definitely a statement piece but what an amazing statement they make! The earrings are made of acrylic perspex so are made to last and the pineapples have Swarovski crystals on them which makes them extra special.

Nikita Margarita is the mastermind behind this brand and designs and hand assembles them in Sydney Australia, she is one amazing lady! I also love how the pieces are inspired by the costume jewelery heyday of the 1930s to 1950s. If earrings aren't your thing there are also so amazing necklaces and bags on the website too which are just as cool.


I love everything about this brand, they are so fun and cute and being a massive fan of anything novelty these are right up my street. I definitely have my eye on the poodle design that she currently has on her website which come in different colour ways but I think the pink ones have my heart.

Thanks for reading Guys and Gals x



No comments:

Post a Comment