Monday 20 July 2015

You'd be so nice to come home to fundraiser


Aloha my cherry pies, so I'm all about helping out a fellow vintage loving gal and Harriet who is such a sweetheart is trying to get some money and help together to fund her dream of filming her own vintage inspired film. I have left it mostly up to Harriet to put in her own words below but it would be lovely if people could help out in any way they could!

Thanks Guys and Dolls x

"My name is Harriet and I am 17 years old . I love vintage and creative writing. I feel that writing something with a vintage plotline would be a dream.

I have been approached by a friend who suggested that if I could write a script under 30 pages, he would produce it and film it. I jumped at the opportunity as it’s an absolute dream come true!

I have written a script called “You’d Be So Nice To Come Home To”. The film is set in the Yorkshire dales in 1941.

I am looking for support from people who have connections in the “vintage industry”. I have the script and cast, but no costumes. To produce a quality historically accurate piece, I need to get the funds for costume, hair and make up.

Are you able to help? Do you have connections to provide the costumes for a credit in the production? Are you a vintage inspired hair and makeup artist looking for something extra to add to your CV? Or would you like to donate to her fundraising page? The link to Harriet’s fundraising page is here – gofund.me/z8zwwj8

You can also contact me directly to liaise further – hazzer.ball@gmail.com

Or visit her blog page –
https://youdbesonicetocomehometofilm.wordpress.com/ xx "



No comments:

Post a Comment