Sunday 27 September 2015

Hell Bunny Karen Dress

Aloha my cherry pies, I finally got a tripod whoop! So I thought it was about time that I did some outfit reviews and show you how I style my look. It was mine and my boyfriends anniversary this weekend so it was a good chance to get dolled up and a perfect time to show you lovely people what I wore.


So for our date I chose to wear the beautiful Karen dress by Hell Bunny clothing. I absolutely adore Hell Bunny from way back in my "mosher" days when I used to wear their unicorn dresses to now when I wear their gorgeous swing dresses. The fabric of Hell Bunny clothing is really well made so you can wear them again and again unlike some dresses. They make some amazing day wear with gorgeous prints that are so versatile! If you haven't got yourself a Hell Bunny dress then I suggest you do so. The Karen dress drew my eye firstly because of the colour as mint is truly my favourite colour so I thought this dress was stunning. The length of it is prefect for me as I prefer my dresses to fall just below the knee. I loved the buttoned down front and the kind of shirtwaister style of it too, I felt like a cute little 50s housewife in this dress, and bonus its covered in polka dots and who doesn't love them right?



To style it up I added a cute white belt as I love a nipped in waist, I thought this would go perfectly since it matched the colour of the polka dots. I then added in my hair this beautiful hair flower from Lady Lucks Boutique, I have to say that this is the most gorgeous hair flower I have, the colour is beautiful and I love the size of it. For jewellery I wore these great yellow beads that I got in a box from Style By Portobello which is a monthly subscription box and you get surprise vintage items each month!


And there you have it Guys and Dolls, hope you enjoyed reading.

Coco Von Vintage x


No comments:

Post a Comment