Tuesday 24 November 2015

Dolly and Dotty

Aloha my cherry pies, so recently I was lucky enough to be sent a beautiful dress by an amazing company that has recently come to my attention called Dolly and Dotty. I've been looking for a perfect 50s style dress and when I saw the Darlene dress it was love at first sight. It has a perfect 50s silhouette and the colours are to die for....mint and coral what a dream combination! I'm also loving the fact it has flattering sleeves which I find a lot of vintage style dresses I've gotten in the past lack. I also loved the unusual off the shoulder neckline and the dress is made of super comfy cotton so it's the perfect day dress, it would look amazing dressed up with a petticoat for a night event so that the circle skirt can have its full effect.


As soon as I opened the package I knew I wanted to wear it straight away and this Sunday was the Haigh Hall vintage fair hosted by Vibrant Vintage so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to whip out this gorgeous dress and take it for a spin.

 
If you've not had the pleasure of going to Haigh Hall vintage fair then I highly recommend it, the fair is hosted every couple of months and has the most amazing traders selling everything from home wares to clothing. If you're looking for anything vintage such as sparkling jewellery or the perfect vintage dress then you have come to the right place, I can never venture in without buying a few purchases for myself!
The fair also always has a table with the yummiest cake imaginable which is a massive bonus! The fair is held at the beautiful Haigh Hall which is a beautiful historic house in Wigan, the grounds of the hall are lovely and it's the perfect place for a stroll after a good shopping spree. I absolutely adore this fair and try and attend every time it's on, and it was so great wandering round in my Dolly and Dotty dress as I got so many compliments!



If you've not checked out Dolly and Dotty before now I certainly recommend you do as the Darlene dress is just one of many fabulous dresses for any occasion. 
Also below I grabbed a quick snap with the fabulous Victoria Claire of Vibrant Vintage, if your looking for an amazing vintage fair to attend then I whole hearted recommend hers.



Coco Von Vintage x

No comments:

Post a Comment