Monday 28 March 2016

National Vintage Wedding Fair

Aloha my cherry pies, so last Sunday I was fortunate enough to work at the National Vintage Wedding Fair at the amazing venue that is Manchester's Victoria baths. Victoria baths is an amazing place to visit even if you just want to look around and I did blog about it here if you'd like to read about it: Vintage Home Show

As I was lucky enough to spend my afternoon at the fair I thought I'd share with all you lovely readers some photos from the event. If you are looking for a truly unique wedding with vintage flare then this fair is the place to go. The fair hosts various traders peddling all sorts of amazing vintage wedding ideas from photography, to gorgeous vintage dresses to super yummy cake. The fair even puts on a fashion parade with beautiful girls modelling vintage wedding dresses from the 1920s to the 1970s so you can get an idea of what they would look like to style yourself. So if you are planning your special day then I highly recommend you coming down to a fair near you, the next fairs are:

17th April Shuttleworth
8th May Cheltenham Spa
15th May London

You might even see me there ;)

Coco Von Vintage x 





















No comments:

Post a Comment