Saturday 11 April 2015

Outfit of the day - Pineapples and Pink


Aloha everyone, so as everyone knows by now I really really love pineapple printed items and picked up this adorable blue skirt from a shop in Manchester called Thunder Egg, as soon as I saw it in the shop I knew I had to have it, I mean duhh look how cute it is! Its super comfy and has cute pineapple print all over it! I also love how the buttons look like little pearls. Its a great fit and I really love the shape of it.


As I thought the print was super cute I wanted to draw most of the attention to that so I paired it with a cute pink bardot top that I got at Primark. I'm absolutely loving Primark at the moment they have really cute vintage style clothing staples in at the moment AND they have a whole section of pineapple and flamingo home wares, if you've seen my instagram you'll know I went a little crazy in there haha. I also wore some black tights with this outfit as it was super chilly today but I think in future some cute coloured tights would look really nice.


Thanks for reading guys and dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment