Wednesday 29 April 2015

Lust Haves #3

Aloha everyone, so I'm constantly lurking the internet for things I would love to buy and this week was no different as I found some beautiful things that I thought I just had to share with you all.


So the first thing I found was this amazing Tabatha top by Lady K Loves , I'd heard some great things about their hug me baby jeans so I thought I'd have a sneaky look on their website and this top instantly stood out to me. I love harlequin print so this top is just perfect and I think the colour is just beautiful too. One of the things I really love about this top is that you can wear in two different ways, in a simple halterneck style but you can also cross it over your chest and tie it at the back which gives a really lovely criss cross effect.


 I came across this brand recently on Etsy called Desperate Beatnik and I instantly fell in love with these beautiful Confetti Lucite pendant earrings. I love the style of them as I don't own any dangly Lucite earrings and I adore how classy they look too. The colours in these earrings are stunning too, I bet they really twinkle in the light.



So lastly on my Lust have list is this amazing dress by Collectif and I think this dress must have come out of my dreams! It's perfect in every way, the print is a tropical dream with flamingos, pineapples and atomic symbols and I simply adore the Dolores cut of it. This dress is a definite must have for me, well done Collectif you've out done yourself!

Thanks for reading Guys and Dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment