Thursday 4 June 2015

Lust haves #3


Aloha my Cherry pies, so today I’ve been going through the internet and lusting after all sorts again so I thought I’d show you some of the things I'm loving right now!
Ok so as everyone knows I’m tropical mad! So when Collectif brought out this dress I was in heaven! I need this dress in my life! The pineapple print is gorgeous, it’s like it came out of my dreams. I love the classic Dolores shape that Collectif does as it’s so flattering, this has to be my perfect summer dress. Hurry up payday!
Another bag that I’m loving right now is this adorable little bag by Floozie that you can get at Debenhams in the UK. I just recently got the matching purse which is super adorable but I absolutely adore the bag. The print is so cute and perfect as it has flamingos, cocktails, cherries and little pinup girls on it! What more could you want on a bag!


I have just actually brought this brooch as I simply couldn’t resist but I thought I just had to show you all as it is amazing! Atomic Mingo are relatively new on the scene but her brooches are to die for! I love how quirky and original they are and they are all hand painted by the amazing blogger Miss Lixxie Lou, I will definitely be getting more in the near future. I can’t wait for mine to arrive!

Hope you all enjoyed reading Guys and Dolls x


No comments:

Post a Comment